Formulated with natural ingredients including Arnica montana, vitamin K, vitamin C and botanicals to improve the appearance of post-procedural bruising. Arnica+K Cream softens, calms, moisturizes and restores bruised skin. Tube contains 0.5 oz.
- Arnica Montana is a herbal remedy that has been traditionally used for bruising.
- Clinical studies have demonstrated vitamin K’s role in hastening the resolution of bruising after a cosmetic procedure or injury.
- For best results, take with Homeopathic Arnica Montana 30X tablets.
- Phytosome® plant sterols reduce vascular permeability, edema and swelling.
- Vitamin C ester, hesperidin, horse chestnut, comfrey and grape seed extract strengthen capillaries and improve micro-circulation to injured tissue.
- Chamomile cools, soothes and refreshes.
- Natural grapefruit oil imparts faint, fresh citrus scent.
- Free of parabens, artificial colors, and fragrances.
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|
|Size||.5 oz / tube|
Directions: Apply a thin layer of cream to the desired area. Reapply 3 times daily as needed.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not apply directly to wounds or broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Phosphatidylcholine, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Glucosyl Hesperidin (Bioflavonoids), Dimethicone, Arnica Montana, Escin (Horse Chestnut), Beta-Sitosterol, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Vitamin K, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide